Friday, February 12, 2010

To take (the property of another or others) without permission or right, esp. secretly or by force



As highschool ended I thought to myself, "I'm not going to make different groups of friends ever again. It just causes so much trouble." Everytime I want to hang out with all my friends at once, the problem of different group of friends comes to mind. I realize that, I have many many different groups of friends, and I can't help it. As much as I tried to avoid it, it came back to bite me in the butt once again in college. I made different kinds of friends, tried to mix them, and it just doesn't work like that.


Alot of times when I introduce new friends to old, I feel as if my own friends are stolen from me. Losing friends is always unavoidable, but it's one of the feelings I hate the most. Even if I don't like someone, or I know they're using me. I'll still make the effort to keep in touch, just because I hate the feeling of "I use to know him/her..."


(I never finished this post)


No comments:

Post a Comment