Saturday, February 27, 2010

n. Complete loss of hope.


Sometimes I wish I was rich. It always seems like you can do so much when you have wealth. But anyways, I just hate it when people can buy anything without a second thought or consequence. I can never buy things without a conscious telling me to ask my parents first or if I really need/want it. I can't understand why others don't do the same. But I've come to the conclusion that those people can suck it...just kidding that was so mean I don't know what got into me, I just had to say it.

It just kills me inside when someone is better than me because of what they can afford, and the fact that I can physically get it also, but I won't because it's not necessary to have in order to obtain that level of skill. Does that even make sense? I don't know what I'm saying anymore..so I'm just going to stop. This will be my last post with a picture for a long time. It just doesn't seem worth it to show my amateur pictures if someone can take one just as well or better with less experience but better lens and camera.

1 comment:

  1. in the end, the people who lack talent lose.
    long run > short run
    =)

    ReplyDelete